I am Ahmet Alp Balkan, a software engineer living in Seattle. I work for Microsoft Azure Linux Team and I hack on open source as my full time job.
I primarily hack on Docker and DevOps tools. I recently ported Docker CLI to Windows, have been a top contributor of Docker project for a quarter. Some of the open source projects I created are:my GitHub profile.
I am also the designer of the Microsoft employee badges used everyday by all Microsoft employees worldwide. I am a specialty coffee enthusiast and trying to run a half marathon nowadays.
- govvv – Versioning for Go binaries →
- State of Cloud Instance Provisioning →
- Docker.DotNet is Graduating! →
- Introducing dexec →
- Go json.Decoder Considered Harmful →
- Foreword for “Docker in Action” Book →
- Docker Machine for Microsoft Azure →
- Introduction to Azure Docker Extension →
- Effortless Docker Swarm Clusters on Azure →
- My talk at DockerCon EU 2015 →
Below, you will find useless data about me collected from various data sources, mostly generated and pushed here automatically. All this is open source.
Sleep Heart Rate