I am Ahmet Alp Balkan, a software engineer living in Seattle. I work for Microsoft Azure Linux Team and I hack on open source as my full time job.
I primarily hack on Docker and DevOps tools. I recently ported Docker CLI to Windows, have been a top contributor of Docker project for a quarter. Some of the open source projects I created are:
- Azure SDK for Go
I am also the designer of the Microsoft employee badges used everyday by all Microsoft employees worldwide. I am a specialty coffee enthusiast and trying to run a half marathon nowadays.
- Leaving Microsoft →
- Exciting news from go-linq! →
- Docker Logs API Format Explained →
- Azure Container Registry is here! →
- Testing Go HTTP logic with go-httpbin →
- govvv – Versioning for Go binaries →
- State of Cloud Instance Provisioning →
- Docker.DotNet is Graduating! →
- Introducing dexec →
- Go json.Decoder Considered Harmful →
Below, you will find useless data about me collected from various data sources, mostly generated and pushed here automatically. All this is open source.
Sleep Heart Rate