I am Ahmet Alp Balkan, a software engineer living in Seattle. I work for Microsoft Azure Linux Team and I hack on open source as my full time job.
I recently ported Docker to Windows, have been a top contributor of Docker project for a quarter, wrote open source projects Azure SDK for Go, Docker.DotNet, go-linq, wagl, ASP.NET Docker Image, ORMan, AzureFS and a whole bunch of others you can find on GitHub.
Fun facts: all Microsoft employees worldwide are wearing the badges
- Go json.Decoder Considered Harmful →
- Foreword for “Docker in Action” Book →
- Docker Machine for Microsoft Azure →
- Introduction to Azure Docker Extension →
- Effortless Docker Swarm Clusters on Azure →
- My talk at DockerCon EU 2015 →
- wagl: Service Discovery for Docker Swarm →
- Docker Seattle Meetup: Recap →
- Comparison of Instance Metadata Services →
- Persistent Docker Volumes on Azure →
Below, you will find useless data about me collected from various data sources, mostly generated and pushed here automatically. All this is open source.
Sleep Heart Rate